Q1: How do I purchase courses from this site?
A1: To purchase courses from this site, simply follow these easy steps:
- Create a free user account by clicking the ‘Register’ or ‘Register to buy’ links.
- After registering, make sure you are logged in and then click on the name of the course you wish to purchase and click ‘Buy this course’ button at the bottom of the course description page.
- Apply any discount codes you might have and click ‘Checkout’ to process your online payment. Once your payment is successful, you will be given a link to click on to access your purchased course.
Q2: Once I purchase a course, do I have to keep coming to this site in order to access my purchases?
A2: No you do not. Once you purchase you can continue accessing that course, by going to https://courseportal.2leap.com . You will need to use the same email and password you used to create your free user account above.
Q3: If I forget my password, how can I reset it?
A3: To reset your password, go to https://courseportal.2leap.com and click ‘I can’t access my account’. You can then input your registered email to request a new password. It is important that you wait to receive the new password before requesting any other passwords. Check your email including spam folders for your new password in a few minutes.
Q4: How do I contact the course creator or instructor?
A4: Click the 'CONTACT US' link at the top left side of your page. Complete the contact us form and the course creator will contact you.
Q5: How does eLeaP treat multi-user licenses purchased for ecommerce courses? How can my clients be able to continue to allocate licenses during the purchase period and beyond. Is there a license expiration date? How do I prevent abuse of my licenses?
A5: Course Purchases - License usage time versus Course Deadline or Expiration:
- Licenses - License usage time
- Expiry dates or Deadlines
License usage time:
This is the amount of time the buyer has to use or assign licenses and it is one year (1 year). We put this limit so people don’t keep licenses over many years. The license usage time is not linked to the deadline or course expiration date.
During this period, a buyer can “unassign” a user and assign the course to another if the initial one has not accessed the course.
Expiry date or deadline date:
This is controlled by the seller. The seller sets the course deadline from the course details page:
- No deadline. In which case the user has 12 months from date of assignment
- Fixed. If fixed, after that date, courses won’t be available anymore, no matter when they were bought or assigned.
- Relative. The seller sets relative deadline, then buyer's users can access the course for this time period. The clock starts counting when the buyer's users are assigned to the course.
Actual Example - a practical case:
A client buys 100 licenses (on august 3rd, 2011) with 1 year relative expiration deadline. The client assigns 20 licenses today and the users will be able to access the course still 3 aug 2012.
With 80 licenses left.
Next month, the client re-assigns 3 licenses (that means the assigned users have not previously accessed the purchased course) and another 30 licenses. So those 33 will be able to access course till sep 2012.
A year from now (next year), in June, the buyer assigns 40 new seats. They will be able to access the course till June 2013.
Only 10 left.
These 10 left won’t be be able to be assigned after 3rd Aug 2012 because the course license date has expired (1 year after it was purchased).
Q6: What if I have additional questions.
A6: You can contact eLeaP Support at http://support.eleapcourses.com